- Tenant must receive Managements permission prior to getting or adding a pet/animal and adhere to the Pet Policy, an Addendum must be signed. If there is no addendum signed you will be charged a $250 fine and the pet/animal must be removed within seven days. Visiting pets are not allowed.
- Only one pet allowed per apartment (Dogs not permitted in Upstairs units or 1 Bedrooms in L Bldg)
- $150 per pet Non-refundable fee
- $15 per pet monthly pet rent
- Pet weight limit: Under 50 pounds
- Pet must be at least One year old
- Only domesticated, common household pets will be permitted
- Management must have picture of dog.
- Caged Birds
- Guinea Pigs*
- Non-Poisonous Snake
Pets of aggressive disposition deemed by Joiner Management to be harmful to the health of others are strictly prohibited.
Animals Not Permitted
- Pit Bulls (also known as Staffordshire Terriers or Bull Terriers)
- Doberman Pinschers
- Chow Chows
- Presa Canario
Rabbits and Ferrets are not permitted. They are known to chew wiring and destroy carpeting. Livestock, poisonous reptiles, amphibians or fish, and rodents are strictly prohibited.
*Fish, Hamsters, Guinea Pigs, Frogs, Iguanas and snakes must be in nothing larger than a 20-gallon fish tank or comparably sized cage permitting reasonable quantity to live comfortably.
No Pets allowed at Tanyard Condominium’s, No Dogs allowed at Patriot Park, No Visiting Pets allowed
JOINER MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANY PET FOR ANY REASON