Application Acceptance Standards
Thank you for considering our property for your next home. The following information is to assist you in the application procedure, helping to process your application(s) quickly and easily. You can go directly to PRE-LEASE AVAILABLE NOW on our website and select the unit you wish to apply to, click apply now, you will now enter your information.
The following information is required. All information will be verified. The applicant must be the individual to reside in the unit.
- Name, address and phone number of unrelated current and immediate previous landlord for each applicant.
- We will obtain a credit report from the Equifax Credit Information Services. Applicant must have a FICO score over 650. If no credit has been established, two credit references must be obtained. We will verify previous rental references of 12 months or longer. Utilities can only be used if you obtain a credit letter from the utility company. If bankruptcy has been declared in the past 7 years, proof must be presented that credit has been reestablished.
- If you are a Full-Time student and you have a letter from the University stating an assistantship and the monetary compensation, Attach to the application.
- Attach a copy of your most recent paycheck.
- Attach a picture of a government issued photo ID. (drivers license, passport)
- Verifiable employment history of at least six months.
- Monthly net income (AFTER taxes) of at least 3 times the monthly rental amount.
- Because of their limited resources and credit history, we allow Full-Time Students to use a Sponsor Guarantor form. The Guarantor form must be Notarized when your Guarantor signs it and mailed to us within ten days of signing the lease. You can find the form under Information & FAQ’s, you would also complete the application following the Choose your unit and apply instructions for using a Guarantor.
- You must be a Full-Time Student and provide proof of enrollment to use Guarantor form.
- Students are welcome to fill out our application and qualify on their own merits.