Choose Your Unit and Apply
If you would like to apply to lease one of our units. You and your roommate (if applicable) will find our available units on our website www.joinermanagement.com click the Red Pre-Lease Available NOW- listed will be the units we have available. If you are using your phone Turn the phone HORIZONTAL. The unit # is in the address, scroll down to find the specific unit Available & click APPLY NOW and enter your own information. You each (if you have a
If you are a Full-time student and will be using a Guarantor do the following at the Employment section.
- You will enter for Employer “Full Time Student”
- Employers address you can enter “1 Full Time Student Athens, GA”
- Phone number- your phone #
- Monthly salary- enter $0.01
- Position Held – your course of study
- This lets me know you will be using a Guarantor.
- You will attach a pic of your photo ID (and please nothing in the background, just your photo ID).
The Guarantor form (Full time students only) is on our website (under forms) your guarantor can print it from there. Have their signature Notarized on the form and mail to us. It will need to be received within 10 days from your lease signing date. There is also a sample of our lease (under Forms) for review. Do not use the application on the forms page.
If you will be qualifying on your own & will not be having a Sponsor/Parental Guarantor, we will need to approve you based on our Application Acceptance Standards:
- If you are a Full-time student and you have a letter from the University stating an assistantship with the monetary compensation, please attach to your application.
- If no credit has been established, you will need two credit references.
- We will verify your Rental history (last 12 months)
- We will verify your employment (last six months)
- Your monthly NET income (after taxes) required is to be at least three times the monthly rent. Most Full-time students use the guarantor form.
- We will perform a credit/background check through Equifax, you will need to have a FICO score of 650 or above.
- You will attach to the application your last pay stub, photo ID and letter of assistantship (if applicable)
Once approved we will send the lease online for you and your roommate (if applicable) to sign electronically. If you would prefer to sign the lease in our office, you will need to set up an appointment with us to come in with your roommate (if applicable).
When signing the lease electronically, you will (each) receive a notification email stating you can activate your Online Portal to sign the lease. The link in the email takes you to your Online Portal login page where you create a password. Once logged in you will land on the first page of the lease. Upon entering your initials for the first time, you will create a digital signature. These digital initials & signature are used for the remaining pages of the lease. You will read your lease carefully and if you have any questions, please contact us. Once all tenant(s) sign & submit the lease & have paid the Holding/Security deposit and pet fee (if applicable) we will then countersign. After we countersign, you can view or download a copy of your lease from the HOME tab in your Online Portal.
The $500 Holding/Security Deposit payment should be submitted within 24 hours of sending the lease, as well as the Non-Refundable Pet fee (if applicable).
There are no fees when paying online through your tenant portal using an E Check or your banks routing number & your account number. However, if you use a credit/debit card there is a service charge from the software company.
If you come to our office, you will need to bring your photo ID and the $500 Holding deposit that will become your Security Deposit when you move in. The Deposit can be paid by check, money order, or cashier’s check made out to Joiner Management. If applicable you will also need to pay with a separate check the Non-Refundable Pet fee at that time. We do not accept credit/debit cards in the office.
We are unable to HOLD units due to the demand, basically it is a first come first serve. Submitting your application does not HOLD the unit, signing your lease & paying your Holding/Security deposit does.